Thursday 24 February 2011

RSVP 30-by-12-Inch 3-Tier Wire Hanging Basket, Chrome Immediately



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have gotten every one in my family one of these. It is wonderful. I hang all my veggys from onion to potatoes and more. There is one thing I woud like to share I have a very large family and have lots of vegs over packing this the chain does not handle. Dont get me wrong this handles a lot of weight. But not as much as I put in it. I mean I put 5 pound potatoes 5 pound onion, peppers, tomatoes, limes, plantans, garlic ect you name It would be better to get two of them but I have no room. If you need the same as I or just want the extra secority and have it more weight werthy. Go to your local hardware store and get heaver chain and srew type clips istead of the key chain type clips you can your self sit in those baskets and the chain and clips will not let loose.
Get more detail about RSVP 30-by-12-Inch 3-Tier Wire Hanging Basket, Chrome.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links