Thursday 9 September 2010

Buying RSVP Chrome 3 Tier Hanging Woven Wire Fruit Basket



Over All Rating Reviews :
Item has broken 3x's since I have gotten it. The basket is good but the chain holding it is cheap and it comes apart and my items have falling. I am going to home depot and buy new chains and redo the whole thing! For the cost of item it should have been nonbreakable, gee I just had 4 apples and one bunch of bananas in it.I should have gotten a cheap one from walmart like I did before cause that lasted me a lot longer then this one (3years). Item is not worth the price!
Get more detail about RSVP Chrome 3 Tier Hanging Woven Wire Fruit Basket.


!!1 Best Places To Buy Safety Shower Chairs !!1 Save Anolon Advanced Nonstick Cookware Set Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links