Thursday 12 August 2010

Shop For Bronze Wire Hanging Baskets BZ 309



Over All Rating Reviews :
I just received this yesterday and before I even opened the box, I knew there was trouble. The chains had detached from the baskets, turning what should have been a simple task into a nightmare. I should mention that the box it was delivered in was in perfect condition, so it was only the average shipping experience that caused the baskets to detach. After I finally got all the chains attached where they needed to be and hung it up, the top basket is still crooked. There is nothing I can do about it except to take it all apart again and that could do more harm than good. On a positive note, the baskets hold a lot of weight which is why I gave it 2 stars. It looks cheap, but at least for the time being it is serving its purpose.
Get more detail about Bronze Wire Hanging Baskets BZ 309.


!!1 Best Places To Buy Dog Collar Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links