Wednesday 28 July 2010

Believe |Anime Mix|


My first video (and the only video to use animes that I can't remember the name of hehe) well it's not that good and not really that sad and didn't actually take THAT long to make (just a day or so) so comment and rate anyway please =) Song- Believe by Stained Animes Used- (that I can remeber) Cardcaptor Sakura (Cardcaptors) Bleach Naruto Loveless Inuyasha Final Fantasy Fruits Basket and that's all I can remember please PM if you know the rest thanks :) Honours: Honors for this video (2) #34 - Most Responded (Today) - Film & Animation - United Kingdom #83 - Most Responded (This Week) - Film & Animation - United Kingdom Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep I've never had an honour before on an account- and now I've got TWO!

My Links : +99% low-price-tents-shelters-20 ±1±: My Bag Store !!1 Superior Boys Shirt Dress




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links